Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Lamb


IMAGE CREDIT:  GOOGLE FREE IMAGES

She is exactly what a Nana should be
Loving and gentle to a little me
She is intuitive to my every need
To keep my little soul comfy-cozy

She’s the shepherd that teaches love
With the help of God’s hand above
She is the protector of my little soul
To keep me safe, to keep me whole

She wipes my nose and wipes my tears
She holds me tight, lest I should I fear
She’s tender loving to the touch
She is surely a wonderful crutch

She knows what to do, she has the style
She sings to me and watches me smile
Read me a story, or simply watch TV
It doesn’t matter when she’s with me

She is the protector of all little souls
To love and honour and console
She is God’s gate keeper of the innocent child
She is an angel with wings of rose petals wild

She would give you her heart if she could
Give you the clothes off her back she would
You could call her generous to a fault
With all the love she offers from her inner vault

She is quite remarkable, my Nana Farrell
Fiercely independent with nice apparell
She has given me the greatest gift
I have the Nana knowledge when I take her shift


IMAGE CREDIT:  GOOGLE FREE IMAGES

Copyright Sherry Irvine - April 11, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment